[GNC] Is there any easy way to produce monthly reports?

Jour Maken jourMaken at outlook.com
Sat Sep 26 09:23:11 EDT 2020

I don't know about a consolidated monthly list but in reports, start and
end dates can be relative - options such as 'Start of Current Month'.
'Start of Previous Month' etc. are available and I have saved a custom
report that gives me report on expenses for previous month by using
'Start of Previous Month' and 'End of Previous Month' to  define period
of report. My GnuCash version is old, the one that comes with Ubuntu
18.04, so I don't know is this works as above in recent versions.

Divakar