[GNC] $0 splits in QIF imported incorrectly, flipping + and - values

B Wooster bwooster47 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 16:21:51 EDT 2020

If zero amounts are the issue, any chance of getting an option to treat it
as positive?
Maybe there should be an option to treat it as +0?
Or better still, if looking at other transactions can show that split
amounts are to be treated - such as Salary shows up in Total Withdrawal
column (of Checking account), if other non-zero split transactions
indicated that.

Manually fixing my Quicken QIF export to flip the signs on such
transactions would be tedious, I am wondering what workarounds exist...