[GNC] Report headings, can one separate the company name from the report name?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Wed Sep 30 12:40:43 EDT 2020

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 09:04:28PM +0100, Chris Green wrote:
> I have just been looking at and printing some reports, the 'Company
> Name' set in Properties is just put on the same line as the report
> name.
>
> Is there any way to get the Company Name on a line by itself at the
> top of the report?

No answers?  It seems such an obvious thing to want to do.

Anyway I've found a bit of a 'hack' that does what I want.  Since the
reports are all HTML then one can add HTML to the strings in options.

I just changed the business name from "This is my business name" to
"This is my business name<BR>" and now it appears in a line by itself
at the top of the report.

--
Chris Green