[GNC] Limitations Running v4.4. on Windows 7?

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 03:54:40 EDT 2021

This might help if you are getting errors trying to open compiled help
files (chm) -
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/error-opening-help-in-windows-based-programs-feature-not-included-or-help-not-supported-3c841463-d67c-6062-0ee7-1a149da3973b

 I seem to recall installing C:\Windows\hh.exe years ago to fix the problem.

Cheers David H.