[GNC] Limitations Running v4.4. on Windows 7?

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 04:14:44 EDT 2021

Seems to be OK on Win 7 Ultimate which is 64 bit so that might be the
difference - I thought it was more to do with not providing a 32 bit
version any more for Win 7.  Anyway I just keep installing and running it
on Win 7 / Win 10 / MacOS Big Sur / Ubuntu Linux 20.10 without any issues
:-)  So as long as your Win 7 is 64 bit I'd say go for it.

Cheers David H.