[GNC] Preferences reset

Mike txtinman at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 12:05:27 EDT 2021

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. I forgot to add that when I clicked on
the desktop icon to start GC it opened a new database with no entries as
if I were starting GC from scratch. I had to find the file and start it
from the file manager. I was worried that my data would be gone, but it
was only my preferences that were gone.

Mike