[GNC] How To Remove All Old Invoices

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 08:49:15 EDT 2021

IIRC, invoices can only be created.

Previously, people have requested help with deleting a single invoice that
was created by mistake.  I think the best advice I saw was to set it aside
and use when needed.

Doesn't seem very good for your case, you'd have to unpost and edit each
invoice and remove all details AMAP. Then you would have a big mess of
unused invoices hanging around. You'd probably have to come up with an
empty invoice numbering scheme so they're not easily confused with actual
invoices.  🤷

Kind regards, Greg Feneis
(Pixel 3)