[GNC] Entering A Scheduled Transaction Early

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 08:54:58 EDT 2021

There are a couple of ways.  One is to set the Scheduled Transaction to
Remind you several days early.   Then it will remind you as scheduled until
you actually go through the Since Last Run list and convert the Reminder to
To-Create.

It is not necessary to re-start GnuCaash to trigger the Since Last Run
action.  Simply click Actions > Scheduled Transactions > Since Last
Run...and the SLR assistant runs..

If you want to make another change to the settings, then click Actions >
Scheduled Transaction Editor just above to make the change.

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 7:30 AM Jack Frillman via gnucash-user <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> I have a scheduled transaction for the 15th of each month.
> This month and only this one time I want to make it before it's
> scheduled date of the 15th.
> How can easily I do that?
>
> The only way I could see how to do it was going into the scheduled
> transactions options, adjusting the day ahead value, exit GNUCash,
> restart and change the day ahead value back to zero.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Old Unix programmers never die, they just mv to /dev/null
> - Anonymous

David Carlson