[GNC] Lost all settings after Flatpak update

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 12:29:43 EDT 2021

And just to pile on, I noticed the same in Flatpak running on Ubuntu 20.04.
This MAY have been after a "secondary" Flatpak update (?). It still says
GnuCash 4.5 Flatpak inside the application but when you open a terminal and
run flatpak list I believe it says GnuCash 4.5+.

I was quite surprised because I have run GnuCash for many years now and
this may be the first time I have had to re-establish register settings for
my older books. It's been long enough I did not recall what the defaults
looked like. Apparently I made some choices years ago and haven't looked
back in a long time.