[GNC] Entering A Scheduled Transaction Early

Vincent Fu vincentfu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 15:09:40 EDT 2021

The way I would do this is:

1) Click on Actions->Scheduled Transactions->Since Last Run
2) Change the "Status" column for your transaction from "Reminder" to
"To-Create"
3) Check the "Review created transactions" checkbox at the bottom of the
window
4) Click on OK
5) Adjust the date in the new tab for the newly created scheduled
transaction(s)

Hope this helps.