[GNC] Frustration

Andrew Ralph andrew.ralph at icloud.com
Sat Apr 3 21:40:21 EDT 2021

Hi Team

AM going to continue to add to the historical accounts and use the reports for the annual tax returns, seems like the easiest option.

My other question was again what I thought should be a simple solution. Saving data, I have attempted multiple times to do this in various places without success.

Have previously opened the files/accounts from the file-drop down which works fine but there are only 4 options and I now have 5 accounts/files and as I have been playing with different names and accounts to solve the above issues now can only open 2 is there a way of “seeing” selecting and opening all accounts/files within GnuCash.

As this has been very limiting have been following instructions in user manual to save Accounts to a specific file have followed procedure and repeated many times with same result that if no mater which file I click on it will only open the last one that was saved. SO below last saved was 2 Verona, when I click to open Oxley the 2 Verona data is retrieved.

Sure there is a simple solution that I am not seeing.

Again thanks for your help.
Andrew