[GNC] Are there other Gnucash lists at Nabble?

Liz Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Mon Apr 5 23:15:38 EDT 2021

On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 04:54:36 +0200
"Frank H. Ellenberger" <frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com> wrote:

> As we are translating and not familiar with Nabble, we want to know:
> Are there other Gnucash related lists like -devel, -de … maintained,
> too?
>
> TIA
> Frank

gives

List 	Description
gnucash-announce 	News and Announcements
gnucash-br 		Lista de discussão dos usáurios brasileiros do Gnucash.
gnucash-changes 	Notification of commits to GnuCash, with diffs
gnucash-de 		Deutsche Mailingliste / German-language mailing list
gnucash-devel 		GnuCash Software Design and Development Discussions
gnucash-es 		Lista de difusión en español / Spanish Mailing List
gnucash-fr 		Liste de diffusion de GnuCash en francais
gnucash-it 		Lista di distribuzione italiana - Italian Mailing List
Gnucash-nl 		Nederlandstalige discussielijst over GnuCash
gnucash-patches 	Notification of commits to GnuCash, without diffs
gnucash-user 		General Accounting Discussions

Liz