[GNC] When Do Account Totals Update When Updating Prices

Deva - pobox.deva at outlook.in
Thu Apr 8 07:23:26 EDT 2021

Jack,

I don't exactly have an answer to your question, but I find that such mysterious behaviour goes away sometimes when I do View->Refresh. For instance, when I am switching datafiles, sometimes the accounts page shows all totals as zero (I am on Ubuntu GNC 3.10). All totals reappear when I do the View->Refresh action. Hopefully, this will solve your problem as well.

If this doesn't work, I'm afraid I don't have much else to offer you.

Cheers,
Deva