[GNC] Autofill Oddity

Robin Chattopadhyay robinraymn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:41:15 EDT 2021

This happens to me under Ubuntu 20.04 LTS as well (Under several Gnucash
versions up to 4.4, it started around the time the feature to filter
accounts was introduced instead of the previous way of starting at the top
of the tree).

I have worked around this by clicking the drop-down arrow in the Transfer
column. Then the auto-fill can proceed as 'normal'.

Robin