[GNC] Cleaning out unneeded 'pre-pays' when paying vendors

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Apr 22 17:52:18 EDT 2021

Over the years I've sometimes processed a vendor invoice forgetting to print
it. So I unpost the invoice, repost it, then repay it, this time actually
printing the check. I then delete the extranious payment from checking.

During the payment process I'm offered a dialog box asking which of the
vendor invoices shown I want to pay. There should be only the one I just
entered.

When I look at current liabilities I don't see these 'pre-paid' invoices.
How do I clean out this cruft?

TIA,

Rich