[GNC] Chart of Account maintainers

Ian McFarlane ianmcfarlane at live.co.uk
Fri Apr 23 10:55:29 EDT 2021

Hi,

I have just begun using GnuCash v4.5. After a hiccough getting started with the UK VAT Accounts template in the New Account Hierarchy Setup I would like to feedback to help make it better.

I can't find any reference to the UK VAT template on the wiki (only a mention of it in the Tutorial and Concepts Guide as "An ancient example" and there are some discrepancies between the described account tree and the template). On the On the Account Hierarchy Template wiki page under Clean Up (https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Account_Hierarchy_Template#Clean_up) there is a reference to "ask the maintainers". Can some one point me in the direction of the maintainers of this template? Or should I just submit suggested alterations via Bugzilla?

I am happy to help generally with the en-GB localisations and can probably manage the XML but GitHub is a bit daunting.

Regards,

Ian Mc