[GNC] OFX Home Sunset Announcement

Dean Gibson gnucash.stuff at mailpen.com
Sun Apr 25 23:21:43 EDT 2021

My situation:

  * AmEx still supports OFX direct & via an OFX file download from my
    web account.
  * Chase now only supports OFX direct via that new OAUTH2 interface,
    but also supports OFX file download from my web account.
  * Schwab now only supports OFX direct via that new OAUTH2 interface, &
    there is currently no web download option. Fortunately, I have so
    few bank transactions each month, I just duplicate a prior
    transaction in GnuCash & edit it.

-- Dean