[GNC] Importing accounting data from "Accountz" software.

Alan Parry agparry at msn.com
Thu Aug 5 16:05:35 EDT 2021

I'm trying to import accounting data from the Accountz software.  The company was UK based and has recently stopped trading.

I can list the accounting data (going back several years) as a .csv file.  I can also list the Assests, Liabilities, Expenditure and Income in .csv file format.

Has anyone tried importing data using .csv file format and/or importing data specifically from the Accountz software?

Many thanks

A Parry