[GNC] Creating a customer report by location

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:11:08 EDT 2021

No, not unnoticed, but I do not use business features, so I waited to see
if a business user would step up.

GnuCash has no geographical data feature to use for such a report.  You
would have to somehow manually add appropriate information in a text field,
but reports generally only have rudimentary sorting  on text fields, so
maybe at best you could come up with a manually implemented zip code scheme.

Short answer, no.

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 7:43 AM Samantha Payn <
samantha at boorertranslations.com> wrote:

>    Is this not possible, or has this request slipped through unnoticed?
>
>    Cheers
>
>    On 05/08/2021 14:26 Samantha Payn <[1]samantha at boorertranslations.com>
>    wrote:
>
>    Can anyone tell me how to set up a report on income by customer
>
>    location, please?
>
>    Many thanks
>
>    Samantha Payn

>    If you are using Nabble or Gmane, please see
>    [4]https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
>
>    -----
>
>    Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
>
>    You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:samantha at boorertranslations.com
>    2. mailto:gnucash-user at gnucash.org
>    4. https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists