[GNC] Fwd: Re: Creating a customer report by location

Samantha Payn samantha at boorertranslations.com
Fri Aug 6 17:41:38 EDT 2021

As there are comprehensive address fields for the customer database it would be wonderful if these could be used to compile a report.
I could, working forward, categorise sales by location/product but that would mean duplicating each product for each location, and doesn’t solve the issue of a retrospective review.