[GNC] Fwd: Re: Creating a customer report by location

Samantha Payn samantha at boorertranslations.com
Sat Aug 7 05:02:43 EDT 2021

   I could certainly do that moving forwards, but it won't create a
   retrospective report as of now.

   On 06/08/2021 23:48 Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:

   Actually, couldn't you make multiple Income accounts per region? Eg
   Income:Region:Type..  That might work, but would mean you need to enter
   the right region when building the invoice instead of having it
   automated.
   -derek
   Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.
   On August 6, 2021 5:44:19 PM Samantha Payn