[GNC] Printing customer statements, two copies, two-up

rmomxtx at gmail.com rmomxtx at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 11:47:35 EDT 2021

We are running GnuCash 3.11 on a Windows 10 computer in Spanish.

We print out a current month customer statement in two copies two-up on a
horizontal page orientation. That gives us two copies by cutting the sheet
in half, one for the customer and one for our files. Since moving to a new
computer and updating GnuCash the printer kicks out a blank page first
before printing two copies of the statement on a single page. The printer is
an Epson L4150 series inkjet.

Could it be that we need to adjust the margins on the report somehow in the
customer statement in the GnuCash 3.11? We use letter size paper, not A4 as
is customary in much of the rest of Latin America. Is there a way to adjust
the margins so a short report that only takes up half a page will print
without kicking out an empty page? Any new features in 4.6 that might help?

Is there a way to make one of the other stylesheets the default report
format? The default customer statement is very small print and a very small
table when printed two-up. Default in the Spanish version is called "por
omisión." I’ve researched the manuals, FAQ’s and the wiki. I’m not quite
getting how the adjustments in edit/style sheets/tables work.

Thanks,

Roger Oliver