[GNC] Help Selling & Buying Securities

Jack Frillman jcf_m_lists at me.com
Tue Aug 10 13:48:01 EDT 2021

I have been trough all that and don't see how any of it applies to what
I'm trying to do because:
1 - I have no commissions to deal with.
2 - I have no capital gains to deal with.
Very confusing......
It appears I have the sell side correct the the buy may have something
wrong.

--
Old Unix programmers never die, they just mv to /dev/null
- Anonymous