[GNC] Recurring Monthly bills, How to Auto Post... TFN ?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 14:23:32 EDT 2021

Like many we have a number of regular monthly bills.
Is there a way to have these bills "auto posted" each month?
And then have gnu cash add them to the reminders... say on the 1st of each month... or what ever appropriate date for the bill?
Now, in order to have the bill show up in reminders we are...
Manually creating 12 bills for each monthly account with an estimated "due" date and a simple 1-cent balance due.
Then when that date approaches the bill shows up in the reminders and we open it, un-post it, change the amount due, and repost it again.
Thanks for any help on this.
PS - maybe this would be called an auto recurring bill... or whatever.