[GNC] Issue with business invoices

alex tutwiler alexd0875 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 17:12:43 EDT 2021

Hi,
I read the manual on how to create an invoice, post it, and then process a payment against it, but I have two issues with this process:
- When I post an invoice, it automatically shows as PAID, before I can process a payment for it.- When I try to process a payment for a specific invoice, I do not have the option in the pop up window to select an invoice for that payment. Here is what the pop up window looks like:

No invoice shows under document. And there is no invoice ID selection field.
I just updated the software version to 4.6, and that did not help any.What am I doing wrong?Thanks in advance!Alex T.