[GNC] piecharts/linecharts turned blank in reports after upgrade

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Aug 18 10:32:40 EDT 2021

Hi,

I don't see a make install step in your instructions.
As far as I know charts will not render when running gnucash from the build directory. I don't
remember exactly why this goes wrong, but when you look at the generated html source you'll
notice the path the javascript is missing when run from the build directory.

Regards,

Geert