[GNC] new namespaces for tokens and commodities

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Thu Aug 19 10:51:55 EDT 2021

If token is pegged to a currency then is token not a foreign currency like
euros or rupees or gold or silver?

Exchange rate is either pegged or free floating but none the less isn't it a
currency that is either sanctioned by group of people or a government (they
are group of people too)?

This is in broadest sense not taking into account whether it is fiat/virtual
or physical but from the sense of tracking it in the GnuCash or any other
financial management software perspective.

Message: 2