[GNC] Finance::Quote on Mac M1

Colin colinfarndt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 00:21:29 EDT 2021

Thank you John! I ran the commands you provided and Finance::Quote works for the first time since I got my M1 MacBook Air! I’ve been watching the Finance::Quote threads on the list the last few months, always hoping for a solution I could manage to I implement to fix the issue. No doubt I could have missed this if it was posted before, regardless you just made my day.

For what it’s worth, my install of GnuCash was done the standard way - downloading the DMG from the website.

Also, to make the solution crystal clear to those who are not as good on the command line, there was a typo in John’s most recent advice of the commands to run. It is B::Keywords (capital K):

sudo cpan -i Test2; sudo cpan -f -i B::Keywords; sudo cpan -i Finance::Quote

Very gratefully,
Colin