[GNC] Getting Quotes for BRKB

Larry Long llong47 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 11:20:35 EDT 2021

Whenever I run the "Get Quotes" feature of the Price Database tool, the response is "Unable to get quotes..." message for Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. B stock.  Other stock prices are reporting okay.
I've tried editing it's Symbol/Abbreviation to read various ways (BRKB, BRK.B, BRK/B), but still no luck.Does anyone have a recommendation for what I need to change?
This is on a Windows 10 PC, using GC: Version: 4.4
Build ID: 4.4+(2020-12-28)
Finance::Quote: 1.49Using Single Quote Source:  Yahoo as JSON
Thanks!
Larry