[GNC] Paying expenses with cryptocurrency

David G. Pickett dgpickett at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 13:25:20 EDT 2021

I am sure the accountants would not like the idea, but it opens the subject of having different accounts in different currencies.  This seems less revolutionary in an international commerce world, like having a London account in Pounds Sterling.  You could buy with any account in the currency of that account, rather than a book/default currency.  I wonder if that would hide any capital appreciation in the currency, perhaps legally, somewhat like barter?  I guess it would be an enhancement suggestion.