[GNC] Alternate Language (Again)

paul at kroitor.ca paul at kroitor.ca
Fri Aug 27 18:56:10 EDT 2021

So I've discovered that something about those nested command processors
isn't working the way it did in earlier versions of Windows. Or maybe
there's a typo I'm just not seeing. In any case, some experimentation that a
simple batch file works fine (I called mine GnuStart.bat).

c:
cd c:\users\public\documents\financial
set LANG=fr_CA
start /D "c:\program files (x86)\gnucash\bin" gnucash.exe

I just put a shortcut on the desktop to GnuStart.bat and it works a charm.

Thanks as always,
Paul