[GNC] Can GnuCash compute income from foreign exchange transactions using the first in first out method?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Aug 30 22:54:00 EDT 2021

GnuCash does have that built in, see Actions>View Lots. It is however a bit cumbersome and isn't likely to scale well for your use case. You might try using trading accounts and creating a balancing G/L transaction at the end of each day, but I think that will come out closer to average cost than to fifo.

Regards,
John Ralls