[GNC] Adaptive learning reset of imports

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 03:27:13 EST 2021

I remember reading a post on resetting the adaptive learning on OFX
imports but I can not find it now.

I am currently importing an OFX file from a business checking account
and all income and, a few others that repeatedly show up, that are not
recognized (this has been happening for several versions of GNC, both
Windoze and Ubuntu versions 4.?).  I am having this problem on every
import, whether it is one week or one month of records.

How can I reset the the learning process? IE. all deposits are income,
not an unknown account?

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.