[GNC] clearing reconciled transactions

paul at kroitor.ca paul at kroitor.ca
Fri Dec 3 09:21:24 EST 2021

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's part of IBM's 1987 "Common User Access",
which is the source of most of what we all take for granted about user
interfaces in general. Everything from the File and Edit menus, through F5
for refresh, to the Cut/Copy/Paste keyboard shortcuts all are defined there.
I have an original copy of the publication in my (very small and informal)
computer museum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Common_User_Access

Of course, many of those in turn originate from Apple Lisa and Mac, WordStar
and even the 1972 AES-90 word processor.

Paul