[GNC] read-only accounts

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Dec 3 13:31:22 EST 2021

Adrien,

On Fri, December 3, 2021 1:24 pm, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> I forgot to mention that if it errors out due to a read-only condition,
> but *still* changes the data, that would be a bug. Either it is
> read-only, or it is not.

Technically, I don't think "placeholder" is fully read-only.  It will warn
you if you open the account, and it will prevent you entering transactions
in the account.  But I don't think it is designed to (or will) prevent
modification of entries in the account.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745