[GNC] Quotes or Proforma Bills and Invoices (was Re: Ubuntu binary fairly dated)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 3 13:37:56 EST 2021

I recall this being discussed a few months ago. I think it was going to
be a relatively minor change in terminology rather than functionality.

I haven't noticed if this change was implemented yet because I rarely
have a need for holding an un-posted status, but until then:

Essentially, an un-posted bill/invoice is the same as a quote/proforma.

Regards,
Adrien