[GNC] Ubuntu binary fairly dated

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 3 13:39:59 EST 2021

The Wiki section on upgrading should help you with compatibility.

For a few major releases now, the policy is that the last minor release
of a series will be able to read a file from the next major release.

So whatever the last 3.x was, *should* be able to read a 4.x file. But
if there is no reason to not upgrade all machines to the one that
matches, the file, I'd just go ahead and do so.

Regards,
Adrien