[GNC] Where would enter revenue that could be paid to shareholders?

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Sun Dec 5 07:38:34 EST 2021

On Sun, 5 Dec 2021 at 12:19, Michael Hendry <hendry.michael at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I’m not an accountant.
> ….
> You should probably get professional advice…
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael

In previous years I have submitted my transactions to my accountant as a
spreadsheet. He did at one point suggest a couple of software packages, but
sent a spreadsheet too. I don’t think he really cares how I submit the data
- as long as he can gets .cvs files.

But I wondered if there was some convention on this.

I am in England.

Dave.
--
Dr. David Kirkby,
Kirkby Microwave Ltd,
drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Telephone 01621-680100./ +44 1621 680100

Registered in England & Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office:
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT, United
Kingdom