[GNC] Advanced Portfolio Template: Population of data with dividends

Richard Ullger rullger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 13:08:34 EST 2021

I recall the discussions that took place on the mailing list years ago
when fixing up the Advanced Portfolio Report.

The 'Money In' column reflects only the actual cash You have used to
purchase the security. Dividend and interest income is included in the
'Income' column only and not in the 'Money In' column.

'Basis' does include the cost of the security whether bought from your
own funds or from income.