[GNC] Changing colors and layout on 4.8

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 20:08:58 EST 2021

Much of the interface (such as tab height) can be controlled through css. The colors in the register may be special, however, and not as readily changed (but I could be wrong). Others have documented these settings on the lists and in the wiki. Searches in the list archives and on the wiki should help you.