[GNC] Directors loan - do I need an expense account?

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Fri Dec 10 10:18:48 EST 2021

This is a lot different than your first explanation.  Under these circumstances where you sold the company electronic equipment, it is indeed just an expense.  On the company's books, it is the same as if the company had bought the equipment from any other vendor and would in no way be a "director's loan".  Treat it like any other expense on the company's books.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile