[GNC] Bitcoin is legal currency in El Salvador - why not add BTC?

Dustin Henning gcul209 at mynym.us
Fri Dec 10 13:38:38 EST 2021

Dave & group,

In case Colin is correct, allow me to apologize (hopefully not equally
poorly) for being out of line here and now.  I'm sorry if I seemed
accusatory or offensive, as that was not my intent.  While I do believe
that this conversation has run its course, I would like to elaborate a
bit on my choice of words.  Perhaps ad hominem is not the correct
definition for the ISO discussion, but I do believe that the number of
bullet points provided with little-to-nothing to do with currency does
qualify as shotgun argumentation.  Regardless my intent was to instill
self-reflection, not recoil.

Colin,

While I have no official capacity here, I would encourage you to go
ahead with the wiki contributions if you have relevant access.  After
all, it is a wiki.

Dustin