[GNC] Directors loan - do I need an expense account?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 10 14:55:31 EST 2021

Yes "money out of the company into my personal bank account" can be at
least four things I can think of right off:

1. Expense (spread out payments or not)
2. Repayment of Liability
3. Dividend
4. Draw

But I think the further details about the selling of equipment at least
shows that this isn't (likely) anything but a simple expense for the
company.

Regards,
Adrien