[GNC] Why do people start new threads?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 10 15:05:03 EST 2021

It could be worse. They could reply to a digest e-mail and not change
the subject!

Not everyone is 'old hat' at using mailing lists. (or even e-mail for
that matter)

I still know people that e-mail me a year or more later on a new topic
by replying to the last message I sent them that they happen to find...

The Wiki does have a tips/best-practices section on how to use the list,
but I'm sure many do not read it or put it into practice.

Regards,
Adrien