[GNC] Bitcoin is legal currency in El Salvador - why not add BTC?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Dec 10 21:27:28 EST 2021

Nice write up.

I'll draw attention to John's previous comment: (to paraphrase) "When it
is added to the currently accepted ISO list of 'currencies' then it will
be added to GnuCash *as a currency*."

There are promises and gems to be held in that statement, but breath
should be exhaled!

As John mentioned, when banks start using it as a currency, they'll
*likely* add it to that ISO list. That's when GnuCash will *at the
earliest* gain support for it—as a currency.

Regards,
Adrien