[GNC] Changing colors and layout on 4.8

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Sat Dec 11 04:51:49 EST 2021

That was exactly it, though I was not able to find this using the
inspector. Everything was coming up as a GtkBox.

The font size was already small on my system, the tabs themselves were
three times the height of the font.

Unfortunately the scroll wheel doesn't work on the tabs any longer to
quickly move through the list but at least I can see more tabs.

Before making this CSS change I could only see nine tabs.  Now I can see
24 (I have a total of 37 open).  So the padding was huge, I just
couldn't find the padding anywhere in the inspector though that could
mean I simply overlooked it without realizing it.

But I now have a nice dark themed application.  I'm also pleasantly
surprised at the speed of loading and saving the file.  I recall mention
of this being fixed and I can certainly appreciate it.  It took about
two minutes for 2.6.3 (my previous version) to load my file and 4.8
takes about ten seconds.