[GNC] Version 4.6 Upgrade Oddities

Jack jcf20010 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 13:07:25 EST 2021

I just upgraded my Linux system to Fedora 34 and it in the process it
upgraded GNC to 4.6 where previously it was 4.4.
Two of my settings/preferences were undone:

1 - The prices in an investment account is now in fractions, which BTW
is unreadable, where before (in version 4.4)  I had it as a 5 place
decimal number. I can't find were to set this.
2 - I have colors assigned to each account. In version 4.4 the color set
both the tab color and background color of account names in the account
tab. There is now no option to set the background color of account names
in the account tab. So, how do I do this?

Thanks.

--
Oh carrots are divine, you get a dozen for a dime, it's magic.
              ---- Bugs Bunny - 1951