[GNC] How to fix zero-length register column?

Glenn Fowler gfowler1 at outlook.com
Sun Dec 12 15:52:37 EST 2021

Hi,

If your mouse is too sensitive and you aren't able to adjust via the other
solutions, you can navigate
to: C:\Users\####\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash\books\YourBookName.gcm   and open
your book config in this folder. Look for "reconcile_width=" and just make
it 50 and save. It'll now be wide enough to manipulate via mouse.