[GNC] How to fix zero-length register column?

Ron Hunter-Duvar ronhd at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 12 19:06:39 EST 2021

Thanks, David. Somehow I never stumbled across the double-click trick.

It resizes to the smaller of the header text or the column contents, so
it still makes "Tot Withdrawal" unnecessarily wide, and for some reason
on Description it pushes the right-most parts out of the window,
introducing a horizontal scroll bar. I think it must assume the window
is full screen instead of using the actual window size. But it reduces
it to only a couple of columns I need to manually resize, so it's an
improvement.

Now if only it would set all registers at once (at least as an option)
and not change them after I set them. Hey, I can dream.

Ron