[GNC] Can I add a customer and/or vendor to a previously entered transaction?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Dec 12 23:06:44 EST 2021

As noted in other replies, you can assign payments to bills/invoices
after the fact if you didn't use the 'Business Features' UI to record
them, however, there is no similar feature to turn regular transactions
in to Bills/Invoices. You'd have to create those normally, then delete
the manual transactions. (the apply or 'assign' payments)

It is possible to import Bills/Invoices, so if that data is in a
spreadsheet, just make sure the format is correct (per the Help
Documents) and export as CSV, then import to GnuCash.

Regards,
Adrien